Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011


 

Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011 ISZ(x32/x64) (designers of electrical engineer)
English | Pc | Windows | x32/x64 | Size: 3.91 Gb
Genre: Graphics Software
FileServe FileSonic BitShare UploaDing UploadStation links


AutoCAD Electrical - AutoCAD is for designers of electrical control systems. The program allows to automate common design tasks. AutoCADElectrical includes all the features of AutoCAD, and a complete set ofspecialized functions for the electrical design. Automate routine tasks andextensive symbol libraries help to increase productivity and maintain competitiveness.

System Requirement:
Processor: Intel Pentium dual-core or AMD Athlon processor with a clock speed of at least 1.6 GHz
Operating system: Windows Xp - Windows 7 (full compatibility)
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Free space on HDD: 5 GB
Video Card: GF6600




What's new: better working with the catalog
In 2011 AutoCAD Electrical significantly improved the process of searching through the catalog. Downloading from the database is much quicker andfaster access to even the most extensive catalogs. Improved filtering andsorting make it easy to find the component needed. AutoCAD Electrical2011 enables you to create database catalogs for individual projects, which simplifies the exchange of information on standard components with customers.

Improved system performance
AutoCAD 2011 accelerates the formation of electrical circuits in the projects,providing easy access to all functions Wire collision, which is activated with a single click. Son of standard types can be used in the reusable design that increases the level of the unification project. Now you can import the following types of son from an existing drawing or template to another drawing.

Improving the layout of panels
AutoCAD Electrical commands can now determine the location of the equipment units. This feature allows the presentation of panels with high accuracy to find where available devices and their group. The function ofelements numbering began to support a fixed number of panel components,saving time and eliminates errors associated with the new numbering.

Installation:
1. Run the electrical AutoCAD 2011
If the program has already been installed with a choice of mode of trial for 30 days, go to Step 5
2. Using the serial number (activation Dad Read / manual_russian)
3. And using the product code (Read activation Dad / manual_russian) install
4. After installation, launch the installed program
5. After starting the program window displays activation, click Activate andwhen the activation window is open, run-A2011-xf xf 32bits.exe or-A2011-32bits.exe keygen file correctly select 32-bit or 64-bit (depending on the typeof OS)
5.1. If you have already installed the program by selecting the trial period of30, enter the required data using the point 2 and 3, then clicking the Next button
5.2. Then I select an activation code from Autodesk
6. Press MEM box crack patch, window should appear that any success patched, press the OK button
7. Copy the code to activate the register window box in the keygen and click generate Autodesk
8. Paste the resulting code in the window of activation in the right window andclick Next
9. Good luck!

Download Here

The links of FiLeSoNic.com
http://www.filesonic.com/file/852341594/.4...I.2..part01.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/852342184/.4...I.2..part02.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/852335024/.4...I.2..part03.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/852336244/.4...I.2..part04.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/852382731/.4...I.2..part05.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/852391674/.4...I.2..part06.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/852346764/.4...I.2..part07.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/852346834/.4...I.2..part08.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/852342814/.4...I.2..part09.rar

The links of UpLoadStation.com
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/67dQHem/...I.2..part01.rar
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/JZjQHBx/...I.2..part02.rar
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/aeBs4Fn/...I.2..part03.rar
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/XS4qNef/...I.2..part04.rar
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/GpPFbaB/...I.2..part05.rar
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/mQQftSB/...I.2..part06.rar
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/Kbdh2Bt/...I.2..part07.rar
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/wjdbgBN/...I.2..part08.rar
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/V9M2pyR/...I.2..part09.rar

The links of FileServe.com
http://www.fileserve.com/file/VQ8RZc7/.4.C...I.2..part01.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/yXTVub4/.4.C...I.2..part02.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/RQVNh9k/.4.C...I.2..part03.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/RkyHTGs/.4.C...I.2..part04.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/nRSbYAJ/.4.C...I.2..part05.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/KMC2RDw/.4.C...I.2..part06.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/TqxdRJu/.4.C...I.2..part07.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/UHptJ2z/.4.C...I.2..part08.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/AkuYgmB/.4.C...I.2..part09.rar

The links of BitShare.com
http://bitshare.com/files/v38alssy/.4.C.4....part01.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/29yxn3yf/.4.C.4....part02.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/q9elniau/.4.C.4....part03.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/3ciutdce/.4.C.4....part04.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/cr50ej9b/.4.C.4....part05.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/53lab1j6/.4.C.4....part06.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/v3s7wsvm/.4.C.4....part07.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/iuxszvwr/.4.C.4....part08.rar.html
http://bitshare.com/files/paujv73a/.4.C.4....part09.rar.html

The links of UpLoaDing.com
http://uploading.com/files/324f999c/.4.C.4....2..part01.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/c9a96564/.4.C.4....2..part02.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/3bdm6d1c/.4.C.4....2..part03.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/6d6b8aa2/.4.C.4....2..part04.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/764dfbmd/.4.C.4....2..part05.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/3579f6e6/.4.C.4....2..part06.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/f2cc4mf7/.4.C.4....2..part07.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/m14cb7af/.4.C.4....2..part08.rar/
http://uploading.com/files/79fd54c8/.4.C.4....2..part09.rar/

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Admin
silahkan beri kritikan atau saran kepada kami dengan memberi komentar di posting kami . :)
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.