
Description:
I don't have time or motivation to maintain this icon theme anymore (this theme has not changed since version 3.3, Mar 17 2007). If anyone wants to take over its ownership, I will gladly give it to you! please contact me.
====================
This is a complete refresh of the original OSX icon theme by Toby. I fixed every missing icon I could find, fixed the "tiny icon" problem and made enhancements.As I don't own a Mac myself, I tried to make choices that seemed logical to me, while trying to keep a balance on the usability aspect. My goal is to have the most complete and realistic "Mac OS X" icon set ever, so if you find missing elements, feel free to contribute!
License:
Free for PERSONAL USE if you own a copy of OSX, distributed without any warranty of any kind. Not for sale, auction, commercial use, or bundling. Keep out of reach of eye-candy freaks.
Download




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar